DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen is your local remodeler specializing in Kitchen and bath renovations. We utilize a full service approach to everything you'll need to change your living space from ordinary to truly unique! Let our designer envision your new project and with our team of professional installers, we'll treat you to a distinctive remodeling experience. We're a class A builder with extensive experience in residential construction.
We offer a variety of options for every taste and budget. Whether you're looking for a complete pull and replace of your kitchen or to simply update your bathroom, allow us to serve you. Our sales and production teams are knowledgeable in all types of residential construction. Our staff is professional, friendly and helpful in guiding you to make the best decision for your project.
Let DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen help make your remodeling dreams come true. Our distinctive full-service remodeling approach focuses on serving our clients from design through installation. With a dedication to superior craftsmanship and ethical excellence our specialists are committed to delivering a design that meets your specific needs. While communicating consistently throughout the entire process, you can feel secure that your project will be completed in the most efficient manner possible with minimal disruption to your life.
We own the distinction of having on staff a Certified Aging In Place Specialist who has been trained in universal design techniques to enhance the lives of those individuals who have special health challenges. We'll modify elements of your home to accommodate you or a loved one to more comfortably remain at home, rather than having to depend on an institution for support.
DreamMakers’ services include:
- Turn Key Construction Management
- Complete Kitchen Remodeling
- Complete Bathroom Remodeling
- Whole House remodeling
- Finished Basements
- Wet Bar Construction
- Custom Tilework
- Complete Remodeling Services
- Custom Trimwork
- Kitchen Design
- Bathroom Design
- Certified Aging In Place Specialist
- Universal Design
- Cabinet Refacing
- Countertop Replacement
Our proven business systems and relationships with preferred vendors allows us to offer a wide variety of products and services that will fit your budget. We offer a comprehensive selection of ceramic tiles, quartz and granite counter tops, kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, and lighting to remodel or renovate any room in your home.
Our preferred vendors include:
- Daltile Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Bellacor Light fixtures and home accessories
- Ferguson Enterprises Plumbing Fixtures of all varieties
- Transolid Solid Surface Showers
- Amerock Cabinet Hardware
- Legacy Cabinets
- Integrity Cabinets
- Cabico Cabinets
- Showplace cabinets
- WoodPro Bathroom vanities
- Trajet Whirlpool Tubs
- AKW Aging in Place, Universal Design and Handicap accessories
Our Design Build Process
We’d like you to come to our design center on the first visit so you can learn more about our company and you’re able to see the products we have to offer. Then we’ll come to your home to assess the project. Upon mutual agreement we’ll then work up a design and proposal. After presenting the solution for the project, we’ll move into the contract phase. Materials for the project are ordered and received in our warehouse before the job begins to ensure no delays. During the actual remodel we take measures to ensure your home is kept clean and safe. We’ll communicate daily to keep you appraised of the progress of the project. Our technicians will show up every day on time and work diligently to finish your job in a timely fashion.
DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen operates within the neighboring communities and subdivisions of Stafford County, Spotsylvania County and the city of Fredericksburg, as well as the neighboring developments, sub divisions and communities of Brooke, Chatham Heights, Hartwood, Ruby, Falmouth, Aquia Harbour, Quantico Marine Base, Garrisonville, Spotsylvania County, Lake Anna, Massaponax, Thornburg, Ladysmith, Chancellorsville, Wilderness, Partlow, Snell and surrounding areas of Virginia.
We are pleased to offer five lines of cabinets, including: Legacy Cabinets, Integrity Cabinets, Showplace Cabinets, Cabico Cabinets, as well as WoodPro Bathroom Cabinetry. This variety gives us the ability to work within your budget range to deliver a quality product.
Complete the Information Request Form so DreamMaker Bath and Kitchen can contact you to arrange an appointment at our Design Center located at 23 Commerce Parkway, Fredericksburg Va 22406.
These Code of Values embody the principles and business philosophy as we incorporate them into our everyday operations. We feel these principles enhance our awareness of our clients’ needs which allow us to serve them better.
W e b e l i e v e …
- in superior service to our customers, our community and to each other as members of the DreamMaker team.
- in counting our blessings every day in every way.
- success is the result of clear, cooperative, positive thinking.
- that loyalty adds meaning to our lives.
- management should seek out and recognize what people are doing right, and treat every associate with respect.
- challenges should be used as learning experiences.
- our Creator put us on this earth to succeed. We will accept our daily successes humbly, knowing that a higher power is guiding us.
- in the untapped potential of every human being. Every person we help achieve their potential fulfills our mission.
- we must re-earn our positions every day in every way.
- in building our country through the free enterprise system. We demonstrate this belief by continually attracting strong people to the DreamMaker team.
W e l i v e o u r C o d e o f V a l u e s b y …
- treating others as we would like to be treated.
- listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging that what is said is important to the speaker.
- responding in a timely fashion.
- speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- communicating any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions if something is not working.
- operating in a responsible manner: “above the line…”
- communicating honestly and with purpose.
- asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- making our best effort to understand and appreciate the customer's
needs in every situation.
We believe in Having Fun in the Process!